INDUSTRIAL FOOTSWITCH IPX6
Minimise employee safety risks and improve machine performance. Foot switches can be used to turn electrical equipment on and off with the foot.
- Made from robust cast aluminium construction, ensuring longevity.
- Powder coated "Rescue Orange" promoting high visibility for added safety.
- 95mm entry for steel capped boots.
- Can be screwed to the workshop floor.
- Features gaskets and seals to prevent fluid intrusion - IPX6.
- 20mm gland entry.
- Full range of spare parts available.
FS10D - 10 Amp 230V ~ 5 Amp 400V
FSDPD - 10 Amp 230V Double Pole